Hey there! Nice to see you checking out this portion of the website. Not a lot of people stop by, but we can understand your interest in learning how your data might be collected, stored, or used. SoloSleeving runs on a rather lean web configuration primarily using the necessities, but transparency is important, so we would like you to know what data we collect, why we collect it, and how we use it.
SoloSleeving is not a business revolving around the process of collecting, storing, or reselling your data. This is simply not something we do. We create custom PC cables, and it is as elementary as that. Any information we collect is either you willing contacting us or creating an account, willingly purchasing a product from us, or some non-identifiable information from your session such as data in Google Analytics.
Personal information we collect
When interacting with SoloSleeving and as part of the buying and selling process, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information, and or other details to assist in your experience. Our goal is to use this information to meet our commitments of fulfilling your order, sending notices regarding the completion of your orders, providing tracking and delivery details when applicable, and for other information we might deem necessary to improve your shopping experience.
Information you provide to us
- Account Creation. When you create an account on our website, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and password, as well as other optional information you provide. We are not capable of viewing passwords, but we may reset users’ passwords upon request.
- Shopping with Us. When you make a purchase of our products, we may collect personal information to contact you or provide updates regarding your order.
- Communications. If you subscribe to our newsletters, mailing lists, or notification lists, we may collect your email address, name, or country.
- Contact Forms. By contacting us, we may collect personal and non-personal information such as name, email address, IP address, or other information.
- Social Media Content. We may offer social media content for you to view or interact with. Any content you provide on these channels will be considered public and is not subject to any privacy protections.
- Contests or Promotions. We may run contests or promotions. Any contact information you provide may be used to reach out regarding the contest and for other promotional, marketing, and business purposes. In some situations, we may be required to publicly share information of winners.
Information Collected Automatically or From Others
We may collect certain information automatically when you use our website. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information, internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the services, information about the links you click, and other information about how you use the services. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices.
In addition, we may automatically collect data regarding your use of our services, such as the types of content you interact with and the frequency and duration of your activities. We may combine your information with information that other people provide when they use our services, including information about you when they tag you.
If you have an account and you log in to this website, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. In addition, cookies may be set to save the products you have designed in the cart.
Cookies are small data files that a website sends to your device while viewing that are stored on the device. Cookies can be used for many purposes, including to monitor use of websites, to customize content specific to your interests, to speed up your searches and purchases, and to recognize you when you return to our websites and/or store your username, password, or cart information so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the websites. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate settings in your browser. However, if you choose to disable cookies on your device, some features of the websites or our content may not function properly.
We use Google Analytics to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our website. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including third party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. To explain, if you access our website after contacting us through a social networking website, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. Information we collect through these services may include your name, your user identification number, your user name, location, gender, birth date, email, profile picture, and your contacts stored in that service. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to us and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and services.
How we use your information
We may use your personal data for a variety of business and informational purposes.
- To process your registration and account creation with the website, including verifying your contact information is active and valid, and to identify you as a user in our system.
- To process transactions and payments you initiate, provide accurate billing and shipping information, and send you email notifications such as order confirmations, order status updates, security, or support.
- To provide you with information or products that you have requested or agreed to receive.
- To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our services and for other marketing purposes of SoloSleeving.
- To present our website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you, your computer, or your mobile device.
Sharing your personal information
To render services in our name or help us provide our services, process credit card transactions or other payment methods, customize our services, provide customer service through email communications processors, process and manage review requests, and data analytics.
- We may also share your personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Depending on your location, you may have certain rights regarding your personal data.
- You may have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order or create an account through the website, we will maintain your account and order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you have questions regarding our privacy practices, please fill out the contact form.